We are excited to open designated areas of the church building and grounds for ministry meetings and events! At this time, we are still suspending all non-ministry events. Meetings may now be scheduled with dates beginning September 20, 2020.
If your ministry, class, or Bible study would like to begin in-person meetings on the church campus, you’ll need to contact the church office to make a reservation. Certain areas in the building and on the grounds have been designated and set up for physical distancing. We appreciate your flexibility on meeting times, days, and areas as we try to accommodate all our ministry requests.
How can you reserve an area?
Contact the church office with the following information (or fill out our online request form below):
- Group Name
- Expected Attendance
- At least three acceptable meeting days/times
- Name(s) of the person or people that will be responsible for disinfecting and cleaning the area when the event ends (a checklist, supplies, and instructions will be provided)
We ask that everyone who uses the building during this time abide by the following guidelines:
- Your group will be assigned to an area.
- Please make a list of all those in attendance. We’ll have a sheet where you can have people sign in or you can take attendance and write in their names.
- Someone should spray the bathroom with disinfectant between uses.
- Water fountains are turned off. People may want to bring their own bottled water.
- The kitchen areas are not available for use.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask and observe physical distancing while they are in the building.
- Please designate someone in your group as the “cleaning contact.” This person will be responsible for making sure your area is cleaned and disinfected after your meeting. A checklist, cleaning supplies, and instructions will be provided. Once the checklist is completed, the cleaner should sign it and turn it in outside the church office.
- We are not able to provide childcare during meetings at this time. If you have volunteers willing to do childcare we can assign you a room or rooms to use. These rooms will need to be sanitized after use.
- Your group will be assigned to a specific outdoor area.
- Please observe physical distancing and wear your mask any time you cannot be physically distanced. (We recommend that you wear your mask at all times, but do not require this when you are outside and physically distanced.)
- Each attendee will need to bring his or her own chair.
- Restrooms may not be available for outdoor meetings.