The CROSS Center
What is the CROSS Center?
The CROSS Center is a
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8am-8pm
- Wednesday: 8am-4pm, 7pm-9pm
- Saturday: 8am-3pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Walking Track
- Gymnasium (2 basketball courts)
- Free Weight Room
- Aerobics Studio
- Weight Machine/Cardio Room
- Locker/rest Rooms (with showers)
- Kitchen with Concessions (only available during certain hours)
- Day Pass: $5
- Individual Membership: $80/6 months
- Family Membership: $160/6 months
- Walking Only Membership: Free
A membership packet much
Every CROSS Center member will receive a Member ID to be presented at the Control Desk upon entrance to the facility.
*Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church members will receive a complimentary membership.
Fitness Classes & Activities
Fitness Classes & Activities are FREE at the CROSS Center! Please bring a canned good to donate to our Food Pantry.
- PiYo: Mondays at
7pm& Wednesdays at 7:15pm
- REFIT: Tuesdays at
- Golden CROSS: Mondays & Wednesdays at
- Boot-Camp: Mondays & Thursdays at
- Pickleball: Mondays at
5pm& Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays andFridays at 10am
Volunteering at the CROSS Center
We are always in need of more volunteers at the CROSS Center! Volunteer shifts are 2-3 hours each throughout the day. We are especially in need of evening and weekend volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering at the CROSS Center or learning more about our volunteer opportunities, please email our Recreation Director, Lee.
Renting the CROSS Center
The facility may be scheduled for special and/or private events. Applications for special events may be found at the Control Desk. Requests must be submitted to the Recreation Director two weeks prior to the requested date. Not all areas are available at all times or for all events, for more details on events in the CROSS Center, please email our Recreation Director, Lee.