The CROSS Center
What is the CROSS Center?
The CROSS Center is a
Regular Operating Hours
- Monday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am-4:00pm, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm (SUMMER HOURS)
- Saturday: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm-5:00pm (SUMMER HOURS)
- Walking Track
- Gymnasium (2 basketball courts)
- Free Weight Room
- Aerobics Studio
- Weight Machine/Cardio Room
- Locker/rest Rooms (with showers)
- Kitchen with Concessions (only available during certain hours)
- Day Pass: $5
- Individual Membership: $80/6 months
- Family Membership: $160/6 months
- Walking Only Membership: Free
A membership packet must
Every CROSS Center member will receive a Member ID to be presented at the Control Desk upon entrance to the facility.
*Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church members will receive a complimentary membership.
We welcome the Punch-Out Exercise Class to the CROSS Center at Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church! This is a free exercise class for anyone with Parkinson’s or other Neurological Disorders and for caregivers and volunteers.
If you feel comfortable volunteering, we have several opportunities/shifts available at the center.
CROSS Center Calendar
Use the calendar below to see what is going on at the CROSS Center. Of course, last minute changes to the schedule are always possible. If you want to be sure a certain area is open for use, please call (859) 873-1967 and select option 3 to speak to someone in the CROSS Center.
Volunteering at the CROSS Center
We are always in need of more volunteers at the CROSS Center! Volunteer shifts are 2-3 hours each throughout the day. We are especially in need of evening and weekend volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering at the CROSS Center or learning more about our volunteer opportunities, please email our Recreation Director, Lee.
Fitness Classes & Activities
Fitness Classes & Activities are FREE at the CROSS Center!
- Pickleball: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm
- Golden CROSS Fitness (Senior/Limited Mobility Friendly): Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9am
- REFIT Fitness Dance Class: Tuesdays at 5:30pm
Renting the CROSS Center
The facility may be scheduled for special and/or private events. Requests must be submitted to the Recreation Director two weeks prior to the requested date.
All events are subject to the Church calendar, the CROSS Center calendar, and staff approval. Not all areas are available at all times or for all events, for more details on events in the CROSS Center, please email our Recreation Director, Lee.