Mission Statement: Loving kids into a relationship with Jesus Christ through Bible stories, prayer, activities, scripture memory verses, music and fellowship.
Forks Kids serves children from birth through the end of 5th grade and meets on Sundays and Wednesdays, along with other special events and camps.
As a part of our commitment to children, we use a computerized check-in system called Kid Check. Kid Check produces name badges/security tags for each individual child who attends a class. On your first visit to the children’s wing you’ll be asked to fill out an info sheet about your family and after that you’ll be able to go straight to the check-in kiosk and pull up your family’s information by your phone number. You can also create your Kid Check account ahead of time from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes.
- 8:30am First Worship Service: Birth-2nd Grade Children’s Classes
- 9:45am Sunday School Hours: Birth-5th Grade Sunday School
- 11:00am Second Worship Service: Birth-5th Grade Children’s Classes
- 6:00pm Meal & Mission Adventure:
- Light meal on arrival
- Birth-Pre-K: Mission Friends
- KG-5th grade: Children in Action
- 5:15pm Fellowship Meal (children eat with their families)
- 6:00pm 30/30 Musical & Biblical Adventures:
- 6-6:30pm Children’s Music
- 6:30-7pm Bible Study
What's new in Kidstown?
Meet our Children's Minister
Kim has served as the Children’s Minister at Forks since January of 2018. Kim has a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education from Tennessee Technological University. Kim has served in several churches as Children’s Minister and has also worked as a music teacher. Kim and her husband Bill live in Versailles.
We need help in all areas. Click through to get detailed volunteer descriptions and to fill out our volunteer form.
Thank you so much for volunteering in our Children’s Ministry! Click the button below to download the current volunteer schedule.