Online Pre-Registration for VBS is closed but you can still come! Please arrive at 5:45 p.m. on Sunday, July 17 to register your child(ren) in person.
Join Us for Jerusalem Marketplace Vacation Bible School at Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church!
- Who: Children who are 3 years old (must be fully potty-trained) through current 5th graders
- What: Each evening will consist of Worship, a Bible story, crafts, and games! We encourage families to eat supper before they come each night, as we will not be serving a meal at VBS. We will be giving each child a pre-packaged snack bag to take home with them as they leave the church each night.
- When: Sunday, July 17-Wednesday, July 20 from 6-8 p.m. each night
- Where: Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church, 495 Duckers Road, Midway, KY
- Why: We want all children to know how much God loves them and for them to have a chance to experience Jesus for themselves!
- And…. There will be a celebration carnival for all of our VBS families on Thursday, July 21 from 6-8 p.m.
Pre-Registration for VBS 2022 is now closed - but don't worry - you can still come and have a great week with us! You can register in person on the first night of VBS (or any other night). Our doors will open at 5:45pm each night for drop off. If you're registering in person, you'll want to arrive right at 5:45pm to allow yourself time to fill out registration information.
Keep reading for important information about food, drop off, and pick up:
- Doors will open each night at 5:45 p.m. Please park and walk with your children into the main doors of the church. If you have pre-registered, we will have tables set up in the main lobby for you to pick up name badges for your children. You will also receive a set of name badges that you will keep and show upon dismissal to pick up your children. If you need to register in person, please proceed to the station marked "Registration."
- Children will be dismissed each night at 8:00 p.m. We will use a car lane pickup system for dismissal. Guardians will wait in their cars in line in the parking lot. You will show the name badges for your children, which you received when you dropped off your children, to the Volunteer in the car line. When you get to the Loading Zone in front of the church, your child will be brought out to your car. You will receive a diagram of the parking lot and the car lane system when you check in your child.
- We suggest that you have your child eat supper before they come. We will not be serving a meal at VBS. We will be giving each child a snack during VBS and a pre-packaged snack to take home with them as they leave the church each night.
- We will be taking photographs and videos throughout the week to be used for promotional purposes within the church and on social media. If you would like to opt out of having your child photographed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.