Todd has served as the Pastor of Forks since 1998. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication from Georgetown College and a Master of Divinity from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Todd and his wife Kelly live in Frankfort with their three children, Isaiah, Sophie and Anne Katherine.
Associate Pastor & Minister of Music
Bill has served as the Associate Pastor and Minister of Music/Counselor at Forks since June of 2006. Bill has a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Tennessee and a Master of Church Music Degree from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Bill and his wife Linda live in Frankfort and have two daughters, Amanda Wash (and Allen) and Jenny Allison (and Josh), two grandsons, Rush & Hayes Allison, and one granddaughter, Jane English Wash.
Lee has served as the Recreation Director at Forks since January 2014. Lee has a Bachelors Degree in Recreation from Asbury University and a Masters Degree in Exercise Science from California University of Pennsylvania. Lee and his wife Mary live in Versailles and have two daughters, Lindsay and Ashley and two sons Caleb and Samuel.
Leighton has served as the Student Minister at Forks since July of 2016. Leighton has a Bachelor’s Degree from Campbellsville University and is currently enrolled in seminary. Leighton lives in Midway.
Jessica has served as the Church Secretary at Forks since May 2008. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Bible-Theology from Asbury University in Wilmore, KY. Jessica and her husband, Michael, live in Versailles, KY.
Seeking Children's Minister
Full Time Position
Purpose: To serve as a staff member within a vibrant congregation, working with a committed staff and
gifted lay leadership in order to nurture children, from birth through 5th grade and their families, in the love and
grace of Jesus Christ.
1. Must be a committed person of God with a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Must demonstrate a love for children and knowledge of child development; possess the ability to establish rapport with them; and lead them in their Christian walk.
3. Will be expected to become a member of this church.
4. Must use appropriate child development knowledge to best meet the needs of Forks children in curriculum selection, child discipline, classroom grouping, etc.
5. Must be committed to the Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church’s doctrine, vision, values, and beliefs.
6. Must be able to train and lead volunteers with a team approach to ministry.
7. Must hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university and possess (or
be in pursuit of) an advanced degree in Christian Ministry. A degree in Children’s/Christian Education is preferred but not required.
8. Must possess budgeting/financial skills.
9. Must have basic computer skills and be willing to learn specific programs and protocols.
10. Must have strong communication/organizational skills.
11. Must be able to work collaboratively with volunteers and staff.
Please send a resume including references to:
Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church
ATTN: Jessica Switzer
495 Duckers Rd
Midway, KY 40347
Or email to:
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you need anything, please click below to send us an email or give us a call at (859) 873-1967. We are here to serve you!