Advertisement – Part-time position (20 hours/week)
Competitive Hourly Wage
- Must be a committed Christian and demonstrate a love of God and all people
- Must possess strong communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in the use of standard office tools (copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Must demonstrate a high level of trust and be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality
- Must have the ability and willingness to learn
- Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision, multi-task, and prioritize projects
- Must have a good attitude, and always be willing to help
- Must demonstrate patience and kindness
- Must be welcoming to visitors
Staff Assistant Job Description
The Staff Assistant serves under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor and will aid the Office & Communications Director and other staff in any manner needed with the activities of the main church office and church ministries. The staff assistant preferably shall not be a member of Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church. This is a part-time position.
To apply please send a letter, resume, and references to Jessica Switzer at email@example.com.