- We offer both online and in-person worship on Sundays:
- We offer an online devotional and prayer service on Wednesdays at 6pm on Facebook.
- Please plan to wear a mask to our services and if you are visiting the church or CROSS Center during the week.
- We are excited to open the church building and grounds for ministry meetings/events! Ready for your group to meet at the church? Get all the details and request a day/time here. (We are not able to schedule any non-ministry events right now.)
- Do you have extended family or friends that are “in your bubble” that you’d like to sit with on Sunday? When you save your seat, reserve enough seats for your entire group under one name. Our Safety/Risk Management Team will then plan for you all to sit together. (Save your seats for this Sunday at forksbaptist.org/saveaseat)
- The church office will be open from 9am-5pm Monday – Thursday and 9am-4pm on Friday each week. Please call us at (859) 873-1967 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- We do not have a set date to regather our Children’s Ministry, but we are making plans. Children’s Ministry volunteers, please take a moment to contact Ruth Ann Shaw and let her know your comfort level with volunteering in the Children’s Ministry at this time. (You can email Ruth Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you do not follow us on social media, now is a great time to start. We are @forksbaptist on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
You can access our archive of LiveStream sermons at https://livestream.com/theforksbaptist.
If you know someone who does not have internet access and would like a copy of our services on CD, please contact us at (859) 873-1967 or email@example.com.
We have had several questions about continuing to tithe during this time. We have two options available for you. You can mail in your tithe or you can give online. The church mailing address is 495 Duckers Road, Midway, KY 40347. Our online giving is available at https://forksbaptist.org/give.
Please be in prayer as we weather this storm together. We know that God will see us through. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Last updated 12/15/2020 9:37 a.m.