We are working to update all our social media and our website with the latest information on our closures and postponements. We will update this page as we move forward, so please bookmark it to refer to later.
- Church visitation on Monday nights is canceled until further notice
- The church office will be open from 9am-5pm Monday – Thursday each week and closed on Fridays. Please call us at (859) 873-1967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. (Messages will be checked and calls returned on Friday, we just won’t be in the office.)
- We will have a digital devotional and prayer on Wednesdays at 6pm on Facebook and YouTube.
- We will have a live online service each Sunday at 11am. Join us at livestream.com/theforksbaptist.
- Parties/rentals of the Fellowship Hall (and any area of the church) will be unavailable until further notice. If you have something scheduled now, please contact the church office.
CROSS Center Updates:
- The CROSS Center is closed and all classes, programs, and skills clinics are canceled until further notice
- 1st & Goal Flag Football has been canceled and fees will be refunded.
- If you are a CROSS Center member, we will extend your membership to compensate for this closure.
We are actively looking at alternative ways to minister to everyone through Livestream Services, Facebook and Instagram Live, Bible App studies, and more. If you do not follow us on social media, now is a great time to start. We are @forksbaptist on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can access our archive of LiveStream sermons at https://livestream.com/theforksbaptist.
If you know someone who does not have internet access and would like a copy of our services on CD or DVD, please contact us at (859) 873-1967 or email@example.com. We are working now to make this available for those who need it.
We have had several questions about continuing to tithe during this time. We have two options available for you. You can mail in your tithe or you can give online. The church mailing address is 495 Duckers Road, Midway, KY 40347. Our online giving is available at https://forksbaptist.org/give.
While we have great faith in the Lord, we don’t want anyone, especially those who are 60+ years of age, to be put in a vulnerable place. The bottom line is that we care. We love you and care about you and want to keep you safe. Please be in prayer as we weather this storm together. We know that God will see us through. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Last updated 3/30/2020 at 4:41 p.m.